سه شنبه 7 دی 1389-03:05 ق.ظ
Homonyms - Quiz 2
Click the answer button to see the answer.
- Daddy, are we almost ___ yet?
- The ___ of reckoning has come.
- You had better do it ___ away.
- A female sheep is called a ___.
- My bicycle tire has a slow ___.
- Queen Elizabeth II ___ England.
- I would ___ like to go with you.
- There are seven days in one ___.
- Tolstoy was a ___ Russian writer.
- He had his ___ on a tweed jacket.
- The cow kicked over the milk ___.
- A Christmas treat is ___ pudding.
- If you don't sit down, ___ scream.
- The honeybee returned to ___ hive.
- He ___ sandwiches for their lunch.
- Shakespeare was a famous play ___.
- Only ___ can make my life complete.
- A doughnut has a ___ in the center.
- He ___ better but he did it anyway.
- Do not ___ in the affairs of others.
Homonyms Quiz 2Click on the answer button to see the correct answer.
Keep your score if you like.
تاریخ آخرین ویرایش:- -